Wednesday, October 17, 2007

tillbaka till samtiden (back to the samtime?!)

My little biatch let me burn her new kent cd (thanks mate), witch she, by the way, got signed today and hugged every member in the band, not jealous at all.. I’m listening to the second song now, it sounds promising - good shit.. It may take me trough the winter!
But I’m still upset that I missed to buy tickets to the concert, I suck on being updated on that stuff so I have myself to blame..
And the reason I’m bloggin´in english (well, try to blogg) - feel free to correct any mistakes - is that I really need practise and this will be a good way, I have to warm up for London - not so far away now - the time just flies away, and now has another day just passed and I have serious problems to understand it’s the 18 of october..?
What I most look forward to is to shop - I´m sick of trying to save and can't wait to spend whatever is left on my account ;) won't be any problems I guess..
What have I been up to since last, searching for job seemed to be a bit trickier than I thought, I’ve applied for curses to spingtermin in case of nothing better to do - english for university studies - I better get in! My second choice was creative writing, but I’m not sure if I’m really in to that - no inspiration to write although it can be good to learn but I don't know.. No idea to think to much before I even know if I get in, hate to be disappointed..
Was visiting the chocolate-festival last weekend and now it felt time to start a new "healthy period" - love that you always have another chans and a third and.. Work out is going OK, gave it all at the pass this evening and it feels like I’m starting to get into shape again but I still have more to catch up, "work it harder make it faster" !
God it’s a bit difficult listening to Swedish music and write in english so this will do for now,
Good night!

(Bild; cdon.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want to find out additional about vimax, If you want to find out more about vimax
If you want to find out much more about vimax, If you want to find out much more about vimax
If you want to find out additional about vimax, If you want to learn a lot more about vimax
If you want to learn far more about vimax, If you want to understand a lot more about vimax
If you want to learn more about vimax, If you want to discover far more about vimax
If you want to study more about vimax, If you want to understand much more about vimax
If you want to find out far more about vimax, If you want to study more about vimax
If you want to find out a lot more about vimax, If you want to learn far more about vimax
If you want to find out additional about vimax, If you want to learn much more about vimax
If you want to understand more about vimax, If you want to study a lot more about vimax
If you want to learn additional about vimax, If you want to find out a lot more about vimax