Thursday, October 18, 2007

hello sunshine!

I have no idea what I´m up for today but I´m going to do something mean full unlike yesterday, watching "The return of the king" (lord of the rings) for three hours, but I had a desire to se it as I was watching the "two towers" the other day.. I had almost forgot about the last film in the trilogy - shame on me, but it was more exiting to watch anyway - if you haven’t seen it for a while and don’t remember all the lines..
A good way (and most fun) is to learn english from looking on english movies with no - or english text, I couldn’t possible hear what "Gollum" was whispering so I had the text on.
So I need to buy more movies (for developing purpose ofcourse)
Starting with going to shopp (well, food is better than nothing) and I have another desire: Nutella! Where did that come from..?

No comments: