Sunday, October 21, 2007

where do you go

Come to bed at 3 - something, watching the end of harry potter by myself - cammi struggled not to fall asleep and went to bed (no comments). Almost felt hangover when I woke up this morning.. And the rest of the day has been like that, but I’m going to my yoga class soon anyway - and get even more sleepy.. Anyway, yesterday I took my scissor and updated my "bang" I don´t know why I hesitated so much, I love bangs! - but not to short thou, and it’s a fine line between good short and to short.. Also took a nice walk around in the "forest" nearby - all beautiful leaves makes me feel happy :)
For next week I actually have some plans (goal; work out as much as possible) and the weekends are booked until I´m of to London - have to hold back my shopping desire just for two weeks more, but what the f-ck am I suppose to wear over there? should I just count on finding clothes or bring alternatives, I haven’t even got a pair of boots, will I survive in my pumps? What problems ehh, I´m sure I will work something out..

No comments: