Friday, October 26, 2007

DJ Madde

- Haha I wish.. I´m fixing M´s party cd and downloading music (did I just admit a crime?!) - tip: just search for your favourite artist + "remix" ;) of course I have my big hear-things on - I only have to bling it with diamonds and I´m ready to start my career!
- no but seriously, it´s starting to happen things at that front too, exciting :)
This week have been relaxing (but with my mood up and down), city visit (monday) with Amandis to find presents for M, actually we really don´t know what we have bought yet - surprise surprise, can´t tell anymore..
I also did A´s hair today, looked good but have to see the finial result to morrow and as expected my not so very funny period begun - stomach pain - trying to cure it with hot chocolate and shining candles. Suchi to dinner now and then watch "idol" - simple my friday night plans.

No comments: